16 oz Power Scour Raw Wool Wash
Professional Grade Wool Wash for cleaning your fleeces & raw fibre
Now Enhanced for HARD WATER use
- Optimize cleaning at lower temperatures
- Incredible STAIN REMOVER - even Red Wine!
- Eliminates build–up of cleaning agents
- Cost effective –– use significantly less to scour
- Reduces mats and tangles
- Eliminates ODORS – Non–yellowing -
- Leaves fiber with a clean, fresh aroma
- Biodegradable – Earth Friendly – no Fillers- no Bleach
16 oz bottles
Use Power Scour for wool washing and wool cleaning fiber with heavier burdens of grease, wax, suint, dirt and clay, typically found in sheep, goat and bison fibers.
Use lower temperatures, 40°-50°C (104-122°F), for fibers such as Cashmere, Alpaca, Bison ,etc. Use higher temperatures, 50°-55°C (122-131°F), for fibers with more oil/wax or oils (sheep, etc.)
This is the product I use to wash all my fleeces because it is the BEST!
You can see a tutorial I did on washing wool here: http://www.knitnatural.com/blog/fleece-washing-tutorial