It's giveaway time, it's giveaway time!
Some of my favourite games are Hidden Object ones, especially from Big Fish Games like the Mystery Case Files series. I was thinking of hosting a giveaway for this season and thought this might be a fun way to earn your prize.
I have 10 questions for you. The answers are in front of your eyes, you just need to seek them out. Some questions will have multiple right answers and you must answer them all correctly to be entered to win. There are also lots of chances for bonus entries as well!
I have 2 prizes available. If not for yourself, they also make great gifts, so you can cross off a special someone from your list just in time for Christmas.
Knitters Prize: 1 skein of Hawthorne Fingering weight yarn in the colourway "Rose City", "Knockout Knits" by Laura Nelkin and a purse size bottle of Handmade Luxury Hand Creme in the Celebration scent.
Spinners Prize: Spinner Starter Kit including 4 oz of Corriedale and a maple drop spindle, "The Complete Guide to Spinning Yarn" by Brenda Gibson and a 4 oz bottle of SOAK wool wash in the Aquae scent.
*Note: I will take pictures in the daylight on the weekend
You can email your answers to email@example.com and I will type your name to the bottom of this post to confirm your entries.
This contest is open to everyone and anyone and I will draw the winners randomly on Monday December 1, 2014 at 6:00pm (Saskatchewan time)
Good luck and thanks for playing!
1) Out of all the spindles I have reviewed, which one has received the highest rating?
2) Most of my handspun skeins are sold at sales I attend but I do have an Etsy shop and one of my favourite skeins was called "Single Malt", how many yards are in this skein?
3) I am working on sheep breed studies, what is the average fleece weight for a Romney sheep?
4) What are the 4 scents I have available in SOAK wool wash?
5) Bankhead is one of my most popular hat patterns. Roughly how many people have made this hat? Bonus entry for those who have knit either Bankhead or Cobblestones themselves.
6) I have done a few tutorials this past year, which sheep breed did I use as a sample in the most recent tutorial?
7) I am showcasing some of my work in the Sherven-Smith Art Gallery soon. When?
8) Have you "Liked" me on Facebook? Easy entry. If you haven't already, please do.
9) I post Daily Inspirations everyday and link these to my Pinterest page. Which one has inspired you the most?
10) What is Knit Natural's slogan?
Bonus entries for sharing this giveaway with your friends. For every referral you get an extra entry for both you AND your friend(s). Please make sure you tell me who notified you of this awesome giveaway.
Amy Anderson (3 Entries)
Carolynne Gould (3 Entries)